If you’ve never been to a chiropractor before, you really
have no idea how screwed up your body is.
I’m speaking from experience here.
It sounds ridiculous, but the smallest physical tweaks have the biggest
impact on how you feel. Picture a normal
week. You might sleep in an odd position
one night and your neck gets tight. You
might be walking through your garage, trip over something, and lose your
balance. Or, maybe you carried some DJ
equipment into a wedding venue and your back got sore. All these things and many more cause an imbalance
in the body, which begins to affect you.
I’m lifting and moving things to prepare for weddings all the time, so I’m
Let’s say you hurt your left arm moving chairs at the wedding reception. You can’t use it as much now, so you end up overusing your right arm. Now your right arm gets tired and the whole right side of your body starts to feel tense from the extra labor. That tension doesn’t go away. Your body starts to adapt over the course of a few days until you get used to it and that feels normal. Picture this happening over and over for years. You’re tight all over, muscles are weak in some areas and strong in others, and you’ve got some pain now. That’s why you need a chiropractic service to help you. Instead of just dealing with chronic pain, find a reputable chiropractor to fix your neck, back, and spine and you’ll be amazed how much better you feel. Chiropractors help restore the natural balance in the body through diversified spinal manipulation. On my latest trip to New York for a wedding, I visited Latham Chiropractor, Dr. Kim S. Van Der Veer, who adjusted my neck and back to relieve the pain I’ve been experiencing. That was the first chiropractic service I’ve ever had, and afterwards I decided to make it a monthly thing. I feel like I walked out of that office standing one foot taller than normal, and I was amazed at the difference in how I felt before and after my appointment. After getting a proper adjustment, I physically felt much better and I was able to setup the wedding as planned without any issues.
Hood cleaning is the process used to sanitize commercial cooking equipment in restaurants. The main problem is the build-up of grease. As the cooks make meals throughout the day, the burning fumes from various oils begin sticking to all of the equipment, ranging from the cooking utensils to the range hood. Those oils collect in large quantities, building up on the surface until it either becomes an obstruction or a fire hazard. Because of that, each commercial kitchen should find a quality company they can rely on to clean the vent hood, like our partner Dallas Hood Cleaning. It can be difficult to find a trustworthy hood cleaning service when there are so many to choose from, so here are 3 tips to identify the best company to partner with:
- Check Reviews – Any reputable companies whose been in the business for more than a couple weeks has good reviews somewhere. Check social media sites like Facebook, Yelp, Yellow Pages, and Google to see what their ratings are. Tons of 5-star ratings is a good sign. If there’s a mix of ratings, read through the various reviews to see if any common themes sticks out to you.
- Check the Certifications – Quality restaurant hood cleaning services maintain up-to-date certifications to do the type of work they do. Ask to see their license to ensure you’re working with someone who’s actually certified to perform restaurant hood cleaning appropriately.
Get a Few Quotes – Because hood cleaners can charge whatever they want, it’s smart to get quotes from a few different companies to make sure their asking price is in-line with other companies. There will always be some variation, but avoid the ends of the spectrum. Too expensive means you’re overpaying and too cheap means the work is probably shoddy.
- Make Sure They Have Fire Prevention Training – Hood cleaning is a necessary service because it promotes safety and prevents fires. As such, it’s crucial to ensure that the company you hire has expertise in fire prevention. One spark could send the entire building up in flames, endangering all the employees and patrons.
When it comes to the safety of your staff and patrons, cleaning the restaurant’s vent hoods is a must. Use the tips we’ve provided to select a company that can remove the dirt and grime effectively and efficiently at a reasonable cost.
Patrick Henry Roanoke offers unparalleled comfort and convenience along with all the amenities and attentive services which are the tradition of a grand hotel. It is the perfect setting for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal parties and overnight accommodations for your guests.
Elaborate wrought iron railings and accents of brass encircle the lobby and public spaces. Ornate carvings embrace ceilings and walls. Magnificent chandeliers hang from the ceilings which tower thirty feet overhead.
The appointments are lavish, with a wonderful collection of authentic period furnishings.
We hope you will make the Patrick Henry a part of your wedding plans. We also invite you to take advantage of our unique package of wedding services which add that special touch.
Wedding Packages Can Include:
- Complimentary Suite – The bride and groom will stay the night in a luxurious complimentary honeymoon suite which includes our special celebration gift basket.
- Discounted Limo Service – The bride and groom relax in a stretch limousine, which will pick them up at the church and whisk them to the hotel. A special discount is offered on 1 hour, subject to availability.
- Discounted Guest Rooms – For all of your guests as well as members of the wedding party. Amount of discount increases with the number of rooms booked.
- Complimentary Services of Our Wedding Consultant – Our wedding consultant works with you and your wedding director to ensure that every aspect of your day is a dream come true.
- Discounted Wedding Flowers – A substantial discount is offered on floral arrangements for both the church and reception hall. Your flowers will be designed and arranged by Roanoke’s premier florist, Flowers By Jane.
Food and Drinks
In terms of food and drink, we have an impressive selection that’s unmatched by ours peers. Come to Patrick Henry with all of your needs and we’ll take care of them one by one.
Our chef sets no limitations. You may select from our wide range of exquisite foods, or create your own menu for your rehearsal dinner, reception, luncheon, brunch or bridal parties. Hunter’s Grille and the Premiere Special Occasion Restaurant, is also available for bridal luncheons and dinners.